Grow - Explore -Discover
Locally owned and operating in a safe, secure, classroom setting in Tenleytown, Washington,D.C., there are several programs tailored to age and proficiency levels.
Crecer - Explorar -Descubrir
Mantener la herencia, el idioma, y la cultura en los hogares que hablan español
Studies show that children who study a second language early in life go on to show:
* Enhanced performance on basic skills tests in elementary school
* Enhanced problem solving skills
*Higher SAT scores later in both math and English
* Improved overall communications skills
* Enhanced memory skills
*Better critical thinking
*More developed multi-tasking skills
Children who study a second language early in life go on to show:
* Enhanced cultural awareness and sensitivity
*Enlarged world view
*Confidence in new surroundings
*Easier and better fluency than learing later in life
*Although counter-intuitive, learning a second language does not inhibit the learning of English – it improves it!.
Mantener La Herencia, El Idioma Y La Cultura
Los hogares de habla hispana en una sociedad homoginizada corren el riesgo de que los niños pierdan su identidad. Es importante retener el idioma y la cultura. Si un niño necesita capacitación más formalizada, estamos aquí para ayudarlo.
Welcome to EasySpanish123!
Learning a second language for a child is as natural and easy as learning to laugh! EasySpanish123 welcomes our students on a wonderful journey of exploration – in Spanish! Small classes, experienced personnel, carefully selected learning materials, and enthusiasm work miracles every time. Staff are very experienced, degreed, native-speakers.
- Small classes and attentive teachers allow the children to interact with ease.
- Safe, quiet, secure, comfortable setting allows the children to focus on the joy of learning
- Five Programs: Saturday Morning Spanish Enrichment, Weekday Spanish Enrichment, After School Care, “Mommy and me” (for toddlers with parent/care-giver attendance), and Summer Camp.
- Reasonable pricing and a quality experience
- Locally woman-owned and operated – a customized experience and not a national chain
- Classes located in the beautiful St. Columba’s Episcopal Church off of Wisconsin Avenue near the Tenleytown-AU Metro Station in DC (we are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Church)
Our Featured Programs
Our flagship program offering Spanish immersion for children 5-11 at all levels of competence. Each Saturday is different, allowing the child to progress with didactic methods that include song, art, and touching upon fun topics like cooking, geography, cultures, and dance.
At EasySpanish123 we believe that a child’s time in Aftercare should be both fulfilling and fun. Our specially trained staff take students on an interactive journey of daily themed activities all while exposing them to the Spanish language and Culture.
Weekday morning sessions in Spanish for toddlers and their parents or caregivers. Participants include toddlers and a parent, grandparent or caregiver who meet together once or twice a week to explore the language through songs, puppets, story time, movement and imaginative play. This is a perfect supplement for play groups.
Spanish Enrichment Classes take place on weekdays, after school.
EasySpanish123 offers an exciting enrichment program where your 5-11 year old child will learn the Spanish Language through fun, exciting, hands-on material and engaging activities.
- Oral language development
- Building vocabulary & phonics
- Reading comprehension and fluency
- Arts &crafts